Search This Blog

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Snow, Freezing Cold, and Stuck at Home

Its snowing again today. Cady is sleeping the day away after having a fit early this morning. She woke around 6 and was up crying and being wide awake until about 7-730. Woke Sami up several times but luckily she went back to sleep pretty fast. I finally got the swing and put her in it and she slept until 10-1030 when Casey woke me.

She scared me to death lol. I heard what sounded like a knock so I listened but didn't hear it again so I started to go back to sleep thinking I was hearing things when all of a sudden it was ALOT closer lol. I jumped up and looked around. Took me a few minutes to figure out that it was a knock on my window lol. I go and open the front door and Casey comes up. They were heading home and wanted to drop a few things off.

Sami had gotten up with me to answer the door so we stayed up. I turned on the TV in the livingroom and Tom and Jerry was on. She likes that show so we watched it for a while. I finally decided I wanted to watch something different so I turned on the bedroom TV and it was on Dora the Explorer. I told Sami "Look! Dora is on!" and she got up and said "OK! I'm looking!" and walked to the room and said "It is Dora!" I think she thought I was lying lol.

Anywho, I don't have much else to write on at the moment. I may write again later on. LATAZ!

No comments: