Search This Blog

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Profile Views, Crying Fits, and Cravings

So, I have 50 veiws of my profile. If that many people have looked at my blog why have I not gotten any comments or even anyone posting to my map? The only ones on my map are people I know and they added from Myspace. Am I just boring? lol Honestly, I am interested in what others think of my babble. I didn't think anyone read it at all.

So, the past wk or so Cady has had crying fits every night. I think it's colic or a growth spurt. At least its evening and not uber late at night. She is peacefully sleeping in her swing right now.

Sami is being a pain. She wants me to read to her but she won't sit still and listen. I hate trying to read to a child who is wiggling around. Now she is in the room. I need to go put her to bed. I may go on to bed too. We'll see. Lataz!

No comments: