Search This Blog

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Screaming, Refusal to Nurse, and Cleaning

Today has been spent mostly cleaning. I'm trying to get this house organized but its slow going with these kids. Right now I am going through clothes. The girls' and my own. Not getting rid of any baby clothes but all clothes above 6 mnths and below 18 is getting put in a plastic storage bin for awhile. Toys are next, Going to go through them and basically the ones I don't think she needs are being boxed to be dropped at charity. The ones Cady can use later but Sami is outgrown will go with the clothes for later.

Cady cried forever. I did everything I could think of, clean diaper, burping, and offering the boob. She refused the boob, sucked once or twice then spit it out. Well, after about 20-30 min I made a bottle of formula. She sucked it down! Now she is dozing in her swing. So, she is refusing to nurse. Which means I need to pump if I want to keep her on mostly BM. *sigh* At least she takes a bottle still, as long as she is eating.

Of course, now I'll need a few more bottles and ALOT more storage bags. Alot more money.

Anywho, Cady is asleep now. I'm going to go do a few more things then fight Sami into bed. NIGHT!

No comments: