Search This Blog

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Gooky eyes, Cranky babies, and Spit up

Sorry in advance if my typing is horrible, I am pumping so typing one handed.

Tomorrow I will be calling Cadence's doctor. While she was napping earlier today she spit up. When she woke up and I went to get her it was ALL over her face, including in her right eye. I cleaned her up and didn't think much about it. A few hrs later I noticed her eye looked gunky, well Sami's eye did that ALOT until about the time she turned 2, was just a clogged tear duct. So, I clean her eye and do the rubbing the inside corner like I did when Sami gunked up. A little while later I notice it looks swollen and gunky! I show dad and he agrees it looks kind of bad. I clean the gunk and 15 minutes later it is gunky again. I clean it about every 15 minutes. It is looking a little better but I am still going to call tomorrow. Even if her eye is all better (God willing) I will be taking her in. She has this mark on her tummy I want them to look at. She looked at it at the 1 mnth appt and measured it and told me to keep an eye on it. At the time it looked more like a birth mark. Now it looks slightly swollen and blistered looking. So, I will def be taking her in for that and, if the eye still looks bad, that too. We'll see, I might not get in tomorrow and if it snows its gunna be hell getting there. Hopefully, no snow.

Theres a package at the post office, we didn't get there soon enough to get it Sat and its closed Sun. They normally call when we have a package on Sat since they close at like 10 am but Dad went to check the mail Sat afternoon and said there was a yellow slip. Would be nice if it is from Samirah's dad and has some child support in it, but that is wishful thinking. It's probably for dad.

Anywho, I guess thats all for now. Nothing to exciting.

Pray that Cady is ok for me!

No comments: