Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas, Sweet babies, and Snow


So, yesterday was Christmas. Was a good day. I got up and was planning on making pancakes and then waking everyone else up to eat. Instead, Sami woke up shortly after me. So, instead I woke dad up and we waited for him to get in the livingroom. When he came in I pointed the gifts out to Sami. They were sitting in the middle of the floor but she hadn't seen them lol. When I pointed them out she started grabbing and ripping. I didn't get any pics but it was cute. She played with her stuff while I made pancakes. We ate and the day went on.
Later on Casey came over with her little cutie, Kimberly. We took pics of all the girls together and traded babies for a little bit lol. Kimberly is alot bigger then Cady. Its funny, they were born just a few hrs apart but their are such differences. Kimberly is bigger and seems so much more active and alert then Cady. I put Cady in the swing and she passes out no matter what. Kimberly stayed awake and was looking all over the place. She has such big beautiful eyes! I can't wait to see how both girls grow!
They stayed for awhile. They'll be heading home tomorrow sometime. I was glad I got to see them. Well, it's late so I'm gunna go. NIGHT!

No comments: