Search This Blog

Monday, December 3, 2007

I should be asleep

Why am I still awake? Well, most likely because this is the only time I get to myself lol. My 2 yr old, though I love her to death, can be quite a handful. She is always on the go and always RIGHT there. I love her but everyone needs a lil breathin room every now and then know what I mean?



So, I end up staying up WAAAAY to late for a few nights and then getting up WAAAAAY to early until i crash and HAVE to go to bed as soon as Sami does. Cady is up for a feeding, brb.


Good Morning! Sami woke just as Cady passed backout so i went to snuggle her back to sleep and decided to go ahead and crash out.

Now it is 12:30 lol. I watched Tin Men on sci-fi this morn, well it was recorded last night. 1 of 3...the next is tonight, then the last tomorrow. So far its REALLY good. I can't wait!

Sami and dad ate weenies for lunch. Dad fed her when I went to check the mail. I'm going to eat mac n cheese with polish sausage. I was going to share but they ate. If Samirah wants some I'll give her some though. I'm going to attempt to lay the mouse down so I can eat lol.

No comments: