Search This Blog

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Introduction

Hello, bloggers. I am Lyda, I am a single mother of 2 beautiful little girls. Samirah Dawn is my oldest. She is 2.5 yrs old. Cadence Leigh is my youngest. She is 5 wks, will be 6 wks on Tuesday. They are my life. I will write a little about each of us as an introduction.

Me (Lyda)-

(I don't have a current pic of just me)





I am 22, my birthday is April 2, 1985. My parents are Larry David and Donna Carol Wells and I have an older brother, Davy (24). My Mom passed away when I was 2, I don't remember her much but wish she were here to meet her grandbabies. However, I feel that everything that is in my past, the good and the bad, happened for a reason and if any of it had happened differently I wouldn't be in the place I currently am in and might not have my babies and I could not imagine life without them.


Samirah-







Samirah is my firstborn. She was born May 4, 2005 at 4:38 pm. She weighed in at 6 lbs 4 oz and measured 19 inches. Her father, Clarence, was the love of my life. I thought he was forever. He swore forever and it still hurts that it turned out to be a lie. I miss him but he says he isnt "ready for kids" and "wants to keep having fun" so he doesn't make much of an effort to be in her life. That makes me sad because he is missing out on a wonderful child. She is so full of life and so happy. She LOVES Spongebob Squarepants and has SEVERAL of the episodes memorized. She could watch that show all day every day and never get bored. She also enjoys other shows but Spongebob is her favorite.







Cadence-







Cadence is my baby. She was born Oct 23, 2007 at 10:14 pm. She weighed more then Samirah, weighing in at 6 lbs 9 oz but was shorter, 17 in. Her father, David, has never even seen her. He intentionally got me preg thinking I would marry him and when that failed he denied paternity. He saw my weaknesses and played them to get what he wanted. I don't know if he is even interested in seeing her or not, he has made no effort to contact me since I told him that I was preg, except to tell me what he wanted her to be named. He was a control freak. Cadence loves sleeping and eating, I mean REALLY enjoys it lol. She makes happy grunting noises while she eats and sometimes in her sleep. She is fasinated by her older sister and her older sister loves her just as much.




Cadence also has a twin born to another mother lol. One of my very best friends, Casey, and her husband, Jeremy, had a baby girl on Oct 23rd as well. A few hrs earlier (12 something, I forget the exact time, SORRY CASEY!) Kimberly is just as adorable and dear to my heart as my girls. I haven't had a chance to meet little Kimberly yet but I am eagerly awaiting the day I get to meet her and the girls get to meet. I won't post a picture until I get a chance to ask Casey if she minds.


The girls and I live in a tiny town of about 30 people. I was working in the neighboring town. It was a 90 mile round trip drive but I didn't mind much. I had to quit at the end of July because of an accident. I was driving to work one day and a Semi was slowing down to turn and the Semi behind him was going to fast and not paying attention and hit him and came into my lane and hit me. Long story I'll type later.
Anywho, it's getting late here so I am going to end this. I will try to post everyday, but some days I may not have anything to type about, those days I will just put pictures! I may end up telling about our life through pictures since that is my passion.
Goodnight for now!!

No comments: