Search This Blog

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Shopping, More Cleaning, and Lack of Sleep.

Hello readers!

Tomorrow I guess we are going shopping. Fun! I need to do a TON more cleaning. Almost done with the livingroom but not totally. I can't wait until it's done.

Cady slept from 9 or so last night till 630 this morning!! She slept ALL NIGHT!! I was soooo happy. Well, I woke around 3 and realized she was asleep still so I kinda panicked a little and checked on her but once I saw she was fine I was SOOO happy. Hopefully she makes this habit! I should be asleep right now. It's 1130 and I'm soo tired lol. I dunno why I'm still up.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve! I think I'm going to give Sami her stocking tomorrow but I dunno for sure. On Christmas Eve night, after the kids are asleep, I plan on setting up all the gifts. Then Christmas morn I'll get up early and make pancakes, eggs, and bacon for breaky and then wake everyone up. We'll eat, then I'll start the ham cooking. Then it'll be prezzie time! I just realized she is getting NO toys :( that sucks. She is getting sheets, toothbrush set, slippers (from a neighbor), and I dunno what the secret Santa sent, but it feels like clothes. Maybe tomorrow I can find a cheap toy for her. That'll be sad if she doesn't get anything to play with. I'll have to look. Maybe we can stop at the Dollar Store and get something.

Shouldn't be to hard to find something for a 2 yr old lol. I need to decide about the stocking. If I am then I need to get it ready and hang it on the door. I wanted to get her Chocolates for it too though. I guess I could give what I have in it (or some of it) to her tomorrow and the rest on Christmas day. Thats a good idea! Ok, I'm off to do that.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

No comments: