Search This Blog

Friday, December 7, 2007

Slow day, Sleeping baby, and Spongebob

Hey all. Today we have NO PLANS! We have been going the past 3 days and all three of us are SICK AND TIRED of being in that car! Today we are just relaxing. Samirah has been watching Spongebob and running all over the house, Cady has been sleeping...ALOT. Poor baby is plum tuckered out! Last night she slept from 9 pm till 330 am (she normally only sleeps from 9 pm till 12-1) but then was up for near an hr heh. Thats still better then waking at midnight and staying up for an hr then. She is starting to sleep longer. Maybe in a few wks she will be sleeping through the night.
Yesterday I got a myspace msg from one of my bestest friends from High school. its been YEARS since I last saw her and I missed her. We sat up uber late emailing back and forth. It was good talking to her. I need to go see her sometime.
Thats all the news for now, I need to get off here and straighten up the livingroom. It's a mess. I may write more later, may play with the camera and post pics later tonight.

No comments: