Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Not much new heh

This morning I had a WIC appt (at nine o'clock in the fricken morning). I got up at 8 (set the alarm for 7 heh) and got me and the girls ready to go. Nothing to interesting. Get the card loaded, go get the oil changed in the pickup ect. We stopped at the dollar store before the oil change and picked up a color book and some crayons to keep Samirah busy while they did the oil. The colors were 2 for a dollar so I got two boxes and dropped one in the Toys for Tots box. That wasn't the plan when I got them but I saw the box and just dropped em in. A nice lady who was in front of me in line had gotten a double pack of Tic Tacs and she asked if Samirah could have one, I thought she meant one Tic Tac so I said sure, well she handed my kid an ENTIRE PACK! I was shocked! Samirah said "Thank you!" and the lady left before I could recover. That was a really nice thing to do. Samirah loves them, before I opened them she used it as a shaker and made lots of noise, then she figured out it was candy in it and started yelling "OPEN! OPEN!" Was cute.

Another cute, but totally bad, thing she has taken up today is the phrase "Oh Shit!" lol. She has been saying it ALLLLLLL day, at random times. Everytime she did I would tell her "don't say that!" and Dad told her to say "Oh man!" instead, so she started saying "Oh, Shit! Oh, man!" lol.

Anywho, not much else to write today. Tomorrow is Santa pictures! yay! I'ma go pump and crash out. night!

No comments: