Search This Blog

Saturday, December 29, 2007

New Blog, Heart Attacks, and Improving Life

I made a new blog on here to chronicle my weight loss (or lack of). So far it's nothing lol, will start the REAL posts tomorrow.

My children are trying to give me a heart attack. I was cooking dinner and Sami was standing on the chair beside me and Cady was laying in her bassinet just looking around. Suddenly, Cady lets out this ear peircing scream! It sounded like she was dying! I run to her and see nothing wrong and am trying to calm her and I remember Sami is standing near the stove with noone in the room with her! I holler for her to get down and start to walk over and I see she is getting down so I turn back and am going to sit and feed Cady. That's all I can think of that she would need. Just before I sit, I look over and Sami is standing in the door of the kitchen crying and screaming. I couldn't hear her over Cady screaming but I could see pain on her face. I freak thinking that she burned herself.

So, still holding a screaming Cady, I run to my 2 yr old expecting the worse and ask her what was wrong. She points to her stomach and about that time I see her horse (horse head on a stick) was lying sideways whereas when I had passed it earlier it had been sticking up. Sami had stuck the head in her little drum and left the stick poking at an angle. I hadn't given it a second thought when I saw it because I was rushing to Cady. Well, turns out that Sami had come running into the livingroom and had run square into it. It scratched her tummy a little but no real harm. I am thinking about having her eyes checked.

She can see stuff real well most of the time but runs into things alot. Like her horse or the counter. Today, she went running into the kitchen and around the corner towards the hall and ran smack into the counter! It knocked her down and she cried until I kissed her head and then ran around the same corner but this time slowed down and was careful to avoid the counter.

It was like she didn't see it the first time. I dunno. I don't know how I would get her eyes checked since she is the least cooperative child on earth. We would set her in the chair and ask her a question and she would say NO, if she said anything at all.

Anywho, over the next yr I plan on improving the lifes of my children and me. I plan on getting healthy and getting Sami healthy. Cady is already eating as healthy as she can heh. I plan on getting us more active and less TV. This is my New Years Resolution. I plan on managing money better and keeping the house picked up better. The health part will be in my weightloss blog, and I am considering another blog for the other stuff. Of course, all of my blogs will probably blend together. This one is life in general, which in a way is the weightloss, better health, and all the rest. I'm also considering a blog about BFing. I don't know for sure.

Of course, if I make all these blogs and post in each on a daily basis then I'll spend all my time bogging lol. We'll see how it goes!

No comments: