Search This Blog

Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas, Family, and Road Trips

We are going on a road trip tomorrow to visit our family in Tatum. It might be a long trip but its all good. Hopefully, Cady will sleep at least most the way and mabye, if I'm really lucky, Sami will too! We'll see. Dad is talking about staying until Thursday now, I dunno if that is gunna work. I'll have to bring my pump either way but I don't know how I'm going to pump (or BF for that matter) in a crowded house but if I go that long without BF'ing or pumping it will KILL my supply.

BRB Sami is crying

OK, I'm back heh. She fell asleep watching TV and woke up. If she wakes alone she cries until I go get her. I don't know why but she WILL NOT get off the bed after waking until I tell her she can. In the morning she will sit on the edge of the bed and cry her little heart out until I come in and tell her she can get up.

Anywho, it's late. We will be leaving early tomorrow. Our net is screwed right now, it does this. Just decides it wants to go out, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to post this. I'll get on before we go post, for now I'm saving it in notepad. NIGHT!

WAIT! It is working now! YAY!! I getta post tonight lol.

No comments: