Search This Blog

Friday, December 14, 2007

Santa pics, Christmas presents, and Cranky kids








So, there are the Santa pics! I posted the ones from 05 and 06 also. Samirah has grown SOOOOO much!

Today I got the sheets I got for Samirah at Target.com. Yesterday she found some Spongebob candy canes. Dad also bought her a Spongebob toothbrush set. The girls also got Secret Santa gifts from a friend. I'm not sure what those are but am EXTREMELY greatful she sent them!
Cady is sleeping and Sami is going to bed as soon as I'm done pumping. When shes out, time to wrap a few prezzies!! I think the candy canes will go in her stocking though. She has one but she plays with it so God knows where it is. I wish I could get her a Spongebob stocking, She would LOVE that. Can you tell what her interest is?
Both girls were cranky today, there was ALOT of crying going on in this house.Sami got sent to her room for attitude a few times. it was only a few minutes before she was done crying and ready to say sorry. She actually does better when she starts to see she can't get away with it. I just have to stay on her.
Well, Sami is due for bed now.
NIGHT!

No comments: