Search This Blog

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve, Last Minute Shopping, and Annoying People!!

So, It is Christmas Eve! YAY! LOL. We Went to Dalhart for shopping. We got food and a last minute Christmas gift for Sami. Dad bought it. I was going to get her a few cheap little things but dad bought her a nice gift. She has a few gifts now.I didn't buy anything, I really couldn't afford anything. We got her some new tights too. Now I will be doing a load of laundry tomorrow so she can wear her new dress the next day!

When I was buying them I got PISSED. We went to Beals because we couldn't find them at Alco and the parking lot of Dollar General was a sheet of ice. So, I go in and dad and the girls stay in the car. I find them and go stand in line to check out. They chit chat for awhile and finally another cashier comes up. Someone stops her to ask her something and thens she starts checking them out!! I was PISSED and just about walked my happy ass out. If the other cashier hadn't of finished and gotten to me withing 2 minutes I would have. Pissed me off. I'm standing there for like 10 minutes waiting and someone else got to check out first? I don't think I will be revisiting that store.

Well, it's nearly 1230 so I should crash out. NIGHT!!


Oh, Yeah....

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments: