Search This Blog

Friday, December 21, 2007

Family, Packages, and Christmas!

So we went to Tatum to visit family. I didn't get to post at all, sry bout that. I'm back now though!

I got ALL my packages from Target.com! The swing I got for Cady takes C sized batteries. We only have D lmao. The dress I got Samirah is soooooo cute! She has it on right now. Cady is wearing her baby legs too lol.

Samirah is getting a TON of Candy Canes in her stocking lol. Spongebob with a gummy attached (three of those) and some with Dora, Deigo, Spongebob, and Patrick (4 of each character) and a HUGE one that is plastic and full of gummy Krabby Patties lol.

She is having a very Spongebob Christmas this yr lol.

Casey got the girls something and I think my neighbor did as well. Dad just told me he got them stockings with their names on them, yay! Hopefully they get here tomorrow lol.

I have all of the gifts wrapped...well, no I take that back. I have one thing I hadn't intended to give as a gift but I think I will.

Family was good. Samirah is in love with Papa. She followed him around EVERYWHERE lol. It was cute and Papa seemed to enjoy it. Nanny loved holding Cady so this week was somewhat of a vacation for me. Nanny held Cady so I got to take Sami out to swing for a good long time. It was fun for both of us. First time in a while I got to spend some one on one time with my first born. I think she loved it as well.

It was a nice relaxing visit. We stopped in Portales on the way home and visited with my Godparents. My Godmother was there for Cady's birth and so she was happy to get to see Cady again. Sami too, of course. She gave me the disk with the pics she took at the hospital. I need to upload them and post them different various places lol.

Well, thats about it for now. I need to get things straightened up around here before Wed. Lataz!

No comments: