Search This Blog

Monday, December 17, 2007

Pap smears, Doctors, and Appts

So, got a call from the O.B. today. My pap came back "abnormal" and they want a follow up. Set it up for Jan 30th. Hopefully, it don't mean anything.

I am waiting for her to call me back because the nurse told me to make sure I wasn't on my period when I made the appt and I was thinking the appt would be soon told the person making the appt that I was still bleeding from HAVING Cady, in case it mattered. She went to ask the doc but the doc was busy so she is leaving a msg for her to call me back. I'm not sure why since the appt isn't for another mnth and hopefully the bleeding is LONG GONE by then.

When she calls I am going to ask her for the name of the head doc she had told me about at my 6 wk. They were going to make the appt for me but since I'm not preg anymore my "primary care physican" has to do it. BLAH! So, I am going to get his name and call the Logan clinic to get that going. Hopefully, that gets done quick and we can fix my head!

Anywho, I need to check to mail so LATAZ!!

No comments: