Search This Blog

Friday, January 4, 2008

Shopping, More Screaming, Giggling Baby

We went to Clovis yesterday. Was planning on going to Tatum but things came up lol. Instead, we dropped the car off at my Godparents in Portales and then ate lunch at Taco Box. Then we went on to Clovis to do our shopping.

When I was buckling Cady into her carseat before we went she was giggling her butt off. Guess I was tickling her when I was trying to get it buckled heh. It was so cute.

Then on the way home she cried and screamed. Almost the ENTIRE way. She was WAY overtired and overstimulated, poor kid. We stopped in San Jon and dad went into the store and got a bottle of water and I changed the girls diapers. Cady was ok for a few minutes after I changed her. I changed their clothes to. I had Sami's PJ's with us and alot of Cady's Sleepers. Then we stopped again in Logan and I rocked her a bit. She didn't calm down so I buckled her and we took off. She finaaly fell (and stayed) asleep after llike 5 minutes.

Then she ate when we got home and fell asleep again. Slept till 630, ate, went back to sleep till 930!

She's hungry so BYE!

No comments: