Search This Blog

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Going Through Toys, Freezers, and Bills

Today I did some house cleaning. I went through Sami's toys, that was fun. The one time I wanted her to sit and watch TV she wouldn't. I threw some toys out that were broken ect. Got a basket of toys that I'm going to try to find the missing pieces before I throw them out.

I went through the freezer too. Threw out some Catfish that have been in there since before Sami was born, some chicken drumsticks that looked that old too.

I also helped dad clear out some old bills. Mostly, I just shredded them heh. I did go through and get the ones that had my name or my brothers name on them out We are going to mail my brothers to him and I will be filing mine in my filing cabinet.

I made chicken, cheese, and spinach quesadilla's for dinner. They turne outs really really REALLY good! I was pleasantly surprised lol.

Anywho, we are going to Tatum again tomorrow. I wish I could skip it, don't feel like going on an overnighter, but we are driving the Taurus to Portales and leaving it. So, I have to drive the car and Dad is driving the pickup.

Well, I'm gunna crash out, NIGHT!

No comments: