Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Shopping, Lost Cats, and Crazy Kids

We went to Logan for milk and such today. Poor Cady had a blow out diaper and I didn't have a change of clothes. I normally leave an outfit in the diaper bag but I forgot to put a clean one in after our last visit to Tatum heh. So she got cleaned and wrapped in a blanket for the store and just covered in the truck. We may be going to Tatum tomorrow again. Dunno, we'll see.

There was a little black kitty on the highway yesterday. I got it and brought it here so the thing wouldn't get hit. I figured it would run off to find someone that would feed it because even when we were feeding our cats that all found other homes heh. Not this one, it just hung around. Today a lady from town called, she bought some newborn socks for Cady, and I asked her if she knew anyone who might want a cat and she said she would look around if I wanted to drop it off there. I brought it and they knew whose cat it was so it all worked out.

Sami fell in LOVE with that cat. She let it in the house and just cracke up about it rubbing on her legs. When we all got in the car it kept trying to climb in her carseat when I was trying to buckle her in and she thought it was the funniest thing ever. She cried so hard when I dropped it off, poor kid. I just can't afford an animal right now though.

Man, I'm upset with the State. They sent me a letter saying that they would be giving 100$ clothing allowance this mnth. I was all excited thinking "Yay, 100 bucks to buy clothes! The girls need clothes!" I kept reading and at the very end it says: "You will recieve 100$ clothing allowance for each child ages 6-13." WHAT!! Now, why couldn't they start the letter with that? Start off telling us that it is only for kids 6-13? GRRRR!! Got my hopes up for NOTHING!

O.K. That's my rant for today lol. I'm going to pump and crash out!

No comments: